Sunday, May 20, 2012

9 Months Old

I know I say it every month, but I seriously can not believe that Danielle is another month older.  I have noticed the biggest changes in her this last month with her learning to crawl.  She just seems so much older.  She is so good at just crawling around the room to play with all her toys and does well with independent play - she'll entertain herself for a long time.  Danielle is still the sweetest, happiest baby.  She is always laughing and smiling and hardly fusses.  We are all so lucky to have her in our lives.    She pretty much sleeps through the night now 99.9% of the time and goes to bed around 7:30 and wakes up about 5am and then goes back down until about 7:30/8 (although this last week was waking up about 6:30). We've pretty much got a nap schedule down -- she is still just taking one nap a day, usually around 11:30 - 1:30, for an hour to two.  Which is much better than before and works with our schedule most of the time.   She is pulling up onto her knees and trying to get up on her feet so we had to lower her crib another notch this week.    Another tooth popped through this week - her left top fang.  So now she has the two middle teeth on the bottom and her two fangs on the top.   She is just a bundle of perfection and I adore her.

Thursday evening after a very busy day we stopped to take this pictures and she was not very cooperative, but I managed to get a few to commemorate her turning 9 months old.






My vision was to get all pictures of her looking into  the mirror, but she was not having it.  These are the best I got and they are not that great since the mirror image is not in focus.  I may try this again one day.


This is how most the mirror pictures look. :)  One of the rare times she is fussy!!

0 comments: