Sunday, September 25, 2016

Harlem Globetrotters

I know, I know, I know.  Sorry Mom (pretty sure she is the only one who still reads this), but between busy busy days and a crappy, old, uncooperative computer the blog has been neglected.  But I promise to not give up on it since I am not doing this for you (sorry) or me, but for the girls to have when they grow up.  So I will catch up . . . eventually!

Back in February, the same day as Caroline and Cooper's birthday parties we went to see the Harlem Globetrotters.  It was Grandpa's idea and he thought it would be fun because, well the Harlem Globetrotters are all about fun, and Lily is all into basketball now.  He was right!  It was a fun little show and cool to see them do all their trick shots with the basketball. 

(sorry it's sideways,  Remember the crappy computer)


Dani loved the show -- or maybe she really loved the iceee and cotton candy.





Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a fun night!

0 comments: