This child is one of a kind. She is funny, silly, loves to make people laugh; loves to make funny faces, is very adventurous, outgoing and crazy. She is just so much fun and has the silliest little personality. I am amazed and mesmerized by her daily. These pictures, while not the best quality, really capture the essence that is "Dani".
.jpg)
I had been writing down her words or almost words to document and, of course, I lost it! So here are the ones I can think of now . . . I'm sure I forgot one or two:
Mama, Mom
Dada
Lily
Hi
Bye
please
"thank you"
shoes
ball
book
blocks
down
done
no
"Abby"
Grandma
cheese
pretty
phone
wear
write
Minnie / Mickey
Elmo
Doc (as in Doc McStuffins)
Uh-oh
eye
mouth
hair
bow
baby
me
wash
water (wawa)
teeth (when she wants to brush her teeth)
And she screams a LOT. She is good at screaming. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment