Monday was Aunt Linda, Uncle Scott, Jeremy and Katie's last official full day inTexas. It is always hard to say goodbye, but I know we will see them again soon. We decided to go to the golf course to go fishing in the morning. Admittedly this is not my favorite activity, but I was excited this time to take Dani since it would be her first time fishing. Plus, Lily was WAY into it which made everything awesome and tons of fun. If the kids are having fun, then I can have fun with it too!
Riding out to the island green.
Lily didn't start out all excited -- she started out in the cart with snacks and grandma.
Dani was ready to go! And the fact that I had a pink princess rod for her make it that much better.
Lily caught the first fish of the day!!
It was a big one too -- and not a catfish!
She chose to release him -- and he literally flew out of the ice chest!!
Uncle Scott got one!
Dani't turn to catch a fish!!
Little dude tried to jump out and scared her.
Riding over to another area to hunt for worms for bait.
Lily actually got in there and dug worms out of the ground . . . with her hands!! I was shocked.
Who is this kid? Where is my Lily??
Another one!! I think everyone caught a fish or two while we were out there! It was a good day to fish.
After we went back to the pool for a bit before dinner.
And some quality time before it was time to say goodbye.
0 comments:
Post a Comment