Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Catching Up (again) . . .

I think Lily and I are well again. Lily's nose is still running and she still coughs when she runs around, but otherwise she if great. I've had her off allergy medicine for a few weeks when she was sick and on other medications, so hopefully that is the cause of her current runny nose. Chip is sick now, but hopefully it comes and goes quickly since the last thing he needs is a head cold while is nose is healing!!!

Saturday night I got to go out to my friend Donna's Mardi Gras party with Courtney! It was so much fun!! Chip wanted to come, but stayed home since he still has bandages and a bridge on his nose and Courtney's husband stayed home to watch the kids. It was awesome to go to a party with all my friends and not have to run around and keep the kids out of trouble! They had a band and since 60% (or more) of the people there were from New Orleans there was so much excitement for the Super Bowl the next day! It made watching the Super Bowl a lot more exciting since I felt I had a team to root for. Plus I won $39 in our football pool with the Saints win. So it was a good weekend!!

Yesterday was a rainy Monday. Chip had to go to school and catch up on all the work he has missed, so Lily and I stayed home and played . . .

We painted.
And had a tea party upstairs.

I even got the bright idea to turn the tea party into a picnic lunch! She ate her nuggets and a pear. It was a nice way to spend a rainy afternoon!
...........
Last night, I finally made it back to spin class after nearly a month! It felt so great to get back and moving again! And Lily had a lot of fun playing with Grandpa and Grandma! Tonight I have book club and I am hoping to get to spin again tomorrow night! Maybe (hopefully) things are getting back to normal and on schedule again!!!!

0 comments: