Thursday, February 18, 2010

Our Sick Week

We're still sick here. Well, Lily isn't really sick anymore. The antibiotics really helped her out! But I am still sick and I finally went to the doctors yesterday to get my own batch of antibiotics. I have been SO tired all week. It has been hard to even sit up and keep my eyes open. My ears hurt and my throat was hurting so bad that it was hard to talk for a few days. So, I've pretty much been camped out on the couch amongst a disaster of toys and crap while Lily plays and watches way too many movies! But I do have some random photos from the last week to share:

Valentine's Day was pretty low key. I was not feeling well, Lily was still sick and Chip had to work. He actually did get to come home early, but I think he studied while Lily and I rested. It was an exciting day. :)

Chip bought Lily a bear as he has every Valentine's Day since she was born. And I got her some books and jewelry from the Target dollar spot -- I really don't want any more toys here!!

She was excited to have presents.

Chip I and I agreed not to buy each other anything, but he bought me roses and candy. And I bought him candy too (sugar free!).
.............................
Apparently Monday was Britney's birthday. At least, that is what Lily said and she set up a little party around Britney. :)
Britney stayed and cooperated until I came in with the camera.

...........................
Lily did get some candy for Valentine's Day. Chip bought her M&Ms and she got a few pieces of chocolate from her class and playgroup party. But by yesterday it was all gone and she really wanted chocolate. I didn't really think about it hours later when she asked for a granola bar so I was surprised and annoyed to find that she was only picking out the chocolate chips and leaving the rest of the granola bar behind!
Smart, sneaky little girl!


.................................
Suddenly she is all into have her hair in ponytails and pigtails! I am so excited!! I'm not sure how long this phase will last, so I have to take and post as many pics now as I can. Here she is yesterday before we left for my Dr appointment:


That is all for now! I am going to go rest now.

1 comments:

YAH-YAH said...

HEY ***

THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS UP, WHEN YOU WERE NOT BLOGGING...

WE ALL NEED OUR WINDOWS WIDE OPEN, SUN SHINNING IN AND LOTS OF LYSOL... LOL

LOVE THE PIGTAILS... AND THE BRITNEY B-DAY PARTY.. SHE SEEMS TO LIKE IT... :)

MY FRIEND ANGELA AND THE 4 BOYS ARE GONNA BE HERE TODAY.. FRI IS OUR DAY TO HANG OUT.. ONE DAY I WILL FIGURE OUT WHERE THE CAMERA THING TO PUT PICS ON LINE, IS...

LOVE AND MISS YA SO MUCH,
AUNT PAMI