When Lily was a baby, a majority of the pictures I took of her were to remember the outfits that she was so quickly outgrowing. I've tried to do that with Danielle as well, but I think I have been in denial that she will ever outgrow her baby clothes (it helps that she can still fit into her size 3 months). But this week, we happened to be busy every day -- not just errands where I'd leave her in her pajamas, but playdates and fun stuff so I got her dressed up everyday and actually remembered to take pictures!
On Monday before the class social:

Tuesday after school we met Abby, Matthew, Carys and Rhiannon at the park:
On Wednesday morning, I found bunny slippers that Grandma Sheryl had given to Lily when she was a baby. They fit perfectly and actually stayed on all day. It worked out great with pajamas that didn't have feet . .. plus they are SO cute:
Wednesday afternoon we took Lily to dance:
I LOVE this dress and hats are always cute!
Plus the dress is tasty too.
Thursday we met up with Abby, Carys, Matthew and Rhiannon at the park again after school and went out for frozen yogurt after:
On Friday we had another park playdate after school (YAY for Spring weather!) and Lily and Danielle wore their matching outfits! Lily has asked me repeatedly to buy them matching clothes, but it is getting harder and harder since Lily isn't in the baby girl clothes sizes anymore -- they usually go up to about 5T, and since Lily is bigger for her age, she is sometimes in a 5, sometimes in a 6. Plus, it is not really my thing to dress them alike all the time. But I did get them this one outfit and Lily was SO excited:
Aw, kisses from Britney.
Danielle is very aware and very excited about the cats lately. She likes to pet them as they walk by and will try to roll over to see them.
I was just playing around and stuck that clip on her curl. But it is kinda cute! :)










1 comments:
Adorable! Love, love, love the matching outfits! Wait, I have to type 2 nonsense words to post? I've been doing that all evening trying to get Ticketmaster tickets to Neil Diamond at the Greek this summer! Well, I guess I'm pretty good at it now.
Post a Comment