This week was Spring Break for Lily and Chip, so on Monday morning we all went to the Arboretum to meet Rhiannon so she could take family pictures and pics of the girls. I don't have any official pictures from the photo shoot yet, but while we were waiting, I snapped some pictures of Lily in front of the tulips. It was a sunny morning, so it was hard to get a good picture -- that is why I left it up to the professional!!
Then on Tuesday we went back to the Arboretum with Rhiannon, Matthew, Carys, Abby, Carrie, Logan, Summer and Rhiannon's Mom, Elan and Grandma! It was a really nice day and the kids had a blast running around and playing.
Matthew, Logan, Lily, Carys and Summer.
Danielle has been trying to sit up in her infant carrier, so I brought out the big girl stroller attachment for the first time. I think she liked it! I was a little apprehensive about her taking a nap without her infant carrier, but later in the afternoon when she was clearly exhausted, I just reclined the seat and she fell right to sleep! It was awesome.
Carys and Lily in the petting zoo brushing a goat.
Danielle and Abby are SO cute together. Abby can almost say Dani and tries to play with her, give her hugs and high fives. It will be so much fun when Danielle gets just a little older!
0 comments:
Post a Comment