Sunday, August 7, 2011

37 Weeks!

These pictures are from Tuesday, August 2nd. I officially made it to full term!! Yippee!! That takes so much pressure off me to make sure to keep my blood pressure down and keep this baby safe. Of course, I am still laying low on bedrest and not pushing it. Blood pressure normally rises the last few weeks anyway and I'd like to keep her snug until she is ready to come out on her own, or until August 17 -- which ever comes first. So far so good, I though maybe they would want to intervene and try to deliver this week since I am officially term, but nope. Things look good, so we gained at least another week!

Lily is such a silly little girl. NO one wants this baby out more than Lily. She both really really wants the baby, but even more than that she really really wants her mommy back and moving around. Poor thing doesn't realize that won't completely happen for awhile after the baby comes.

She makes me laugh.

0 comments: