As I mentioned before Linda and Jeremy were here for nearly 2 weeks and Uncle Scott came out for a few days too. It made the transition home VERY easy since essentially I only had one kid. I hardly saw much of Lily at all the whole time my sister was here. Lily would go over nearly everyday around noon (or they would come here and take Lily back to my parent's house around 2-3 for Jeremy's nap time) and Lily would stay until about 8 o'clock at night! She had so much fun playing Polly Pockets, watching movies and hanging out with Linda. Once Jeremy woke up they would go swimming outside in my mom's tiny pool. I don't have that many photos since I usually wasn't there. But Lily loved that time she got to spend with Grandma, Grandpa, Linda, Jeremy and Scott. One of her favorite parts was eating dinner with everyone. Even before Danielle was born, we went over a few times for dinner. We were all SO proud of Lily who ate everything my mom made -- rolled up tacos, pork tenderloin, breaded chicken breasts, meatloaf, steak, and a variety of vegetables and baked potatoes!! The chicken, veggies and potatoes she would eat at home, but the beef was very impressive!!! Hopefully she keeps it up and it wasn't just because Aunt Linda was here and eating it too!
The kids are eating Chick Fil-A, but it was the best photo we could get at the time and we wanted one with all three kiddos! :)
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Family
Posted by Vicki at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment