Sunday, August 7, 2011

Much Needed Play Time!

Lily has been amazing these last 7 weeks on bedrest (It has officially been 7 weeks today). She went from school and playdates almost daily to just hanging out with me most of the time, and I haven't been much fun at all. I know it is getting to her. She acts out some by telling tall tales, cutting the curtains in the office (I could have killed her for that one) and has her moments where she just breaks down and cries things like "I just want my life back". But, overall, and all things considered she has been an angel and such a trooper.

This last week or so she had a great week. She had her usual playdates with Grandma, which she loves and always looks forward to plus grandpa took her to get a haircut and dance shoes. She even got to sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's this past Friday night! Last Thursday, Jenn picked her up and brought her back to their house so she could play with Makaya -- all day. On Friday, Matthew, Carys, Abby, and Rhiannon came over for lunch and play. Sunday she went to Emily's hosue to play. And this Friday, Rhiannon brough her over to her MOm's house so her and Carys could go swimming and play, again all day long. I think she really needed this time with her friends. I was a little lonely at home, but it was good for her to get out and see all her buddies. We are both so lucky to have such a support team of family and friends to keep us entertained and taken care of.

Makayla and Lily

Carys and Lily

0 comments: