Monday, August 20, 2012

Birthday Dinner!

Lily had gone over to Elan's house with Matthew and Carys to play and swim on Friday while Dani and I got the house ready for her birthday party.  After picking Lily up, we drove through In and Out Burger to get dinner to bring to Grandma, Grandpa, Linda and Jeremy.  Since it was Dani's birthday I got her her own order of fries.  Luckily, I still had a birthday hat and candle in my bag from the photo shoot in the morning, so I turned it into a first birthday french fry celebration!!  Danielle couldn't have been happier and she actually ate the entire order of fries!!  Hey, it was her birthday!! :)









She loves her fries!!
Here is a picture I put on facebook to celebrate my baby's birthday.  She has grown and changed so much, but she just keeps on getting cuter and cuter!! 

0 comments: