Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Kristen Got Married -- Finally!

The weekend of July 28th Chip and I went to California for my good friend Kristen's wedding.  Chip, Kristen and I met at CBS and she was a bridesmaid in our wedding.  While I hated to leave my baby girls (even for one night), I really hated to miss being there for Kristen.  So Chip and I left Saturday morning, flew to LA (via Salt Lake City), had lunch at the hotel, got ready, went to the wedding and flew home Sunday morning.  It was a super quick trip, but it was a great get away.  The wedding was the the Beverly Wilshire (The Reg Bev Wil from "Pretty Woman"), so it was nice to get away in style and catch up with good friends that we had not seen in years!  Plus, I was very proud of myself for leaving the baby and I was even more proud of the babies for being so good for Grandma and Grandpa! 

Chip and I ready for the ceremony
Here comes the bride!
A pink flamingo ice sculpture -- totally Kristen!
Well color me happy.  There's a sofa in here for two!
A picture I made for facebook -- with a page photo on top of me, Chip, Meg, Cindy, Gladys, Merrilee and Gina.  A view of Rodeo and Kristen and Robert.

0 comments: