Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to Danielle!!!!

I can not believe that my perfect little baby is 1 year old already.  That year flew by SO fast.  I can not imagine our lives without her.  She is such a joy and fits into this family perfectly.   Since her birthday fell on a Friday and Chip had to work all day, we didn't do a lot on the actual day.  I did schedule a photo shoot with Auntie Rhiannon to have smash cake photos done.  I am SO glad I did.  Rhiannon exceeded all my expectations and set up an amazing shoot with a beautiful balloon backdrop.  Dani did a pretty decent job smashing the cake.  She didn't eat a whole lot of it and wasn't too into the mess, but she did good and stained her feet and hands a nice hot pink color! I have only seen these 3 pictures from the day so far, but I am already beyond thrilled at how amazing they look!

Behind the scenes.
The stunning pics!! 
Dancing to One Direction!  
Dani was getting fussy, but when we'd play her songs she perked right up! :)
Happy Birthday beautiful baby girl!

0 comments: