Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Vail Market

On Sunday we went to the Vail Farmers Market.  It was another fun morning walking around and shopping in the fresh mountain air.

 
The kids got cotton candy . . .
and got their face painted again.


Matthew even rode a mechanical bull while the girls cheered him on!
I really wanted a bog floppy sun hat and Lily wanted a hat of any kind.  So when I found my hat, everyone followed suit and got fun hats!!  We looked super cool cruising the market in our new head ware.


Back at the house playing with Elan, aka Mamgu.

I wanted to get pictures of her overlooking the view from the house, but she was not a fan of the grass.  Thankfully, Rhiannon got professional pics of all the kids from this spot on our last night there!  That is the best souvenir!

Pool time!  Instead of packing up and driving over to the community pool, we just set up this little one for the kids to splash around it.  It was perfect.

Danielle's first chicken nuggets!!  I feel like she is growing up so fast on this trip with all the bigger kids.

0 comments: