I took everyone over to the pool in Rhiannon's neighborhood since it is only 1 foot deep and perfect for the little ones. It was a cooler morning, so we had the whole pool to ourselves which was perfect!! Lily, Jeremy and Dani had a blast and didn't want to leave. It was a fun morning.
The pool has fun fountains!! The kids were scared at first, but I ran through them and carried Lily under kicking, screaming and laughing. That helped to break the ice. I even carried Dani under and she LOVED it. She was laughing and had the biggest smile. She's my crazy girl!
The best part was since it was so shallow, her float acted like a "walker" in the pool and she just went wherever she wanted! She was having the best time.
She spend most of the timer trying to drink the pool and licking her hand.




0 comments:
Post a Comment