This year for Halloween we went over to Ben and Rhiannon's house to trick or treat. The kids were so excited. Lily has always loved Halloween, but I was surprised how much Dani was into it this year. She's been watching Halloween cartoons, coloring in Halloween coloring books and noticing the decorations all over town. She totally embraced her witch costume and was SO excited to go trick or treating! The big kids ran from house to house and had a blast, so I didn't get to see as much of Lily. I thought I'd have to go door to door with Dani, but she went up to most of the houses all on her own, said trick or treat (more like "tree tree") and said thank you every time someone gave her candy. I was so proud of her, she was such a big girl. She loved every second of it. After each house she'd say "more houses! More houses!". She had the best time.
Abby as Ariel and Dani all ready to go!
The gang -- Matthew, Ben, Lily, Carys, Madelyn, Emily, Dani, Hadley and Abby!
Riding in style. Dani started the night out with a cupcake.
Off she goes!
They were SO cute.
She kept losing her hat, but kept putting it right back on!
I LOVE that little witch!!
It was a great night! There is nothing better than watching the kids have a blast!











0 comments:
Post a Comment