I had tickets to see Pearl Jam on Friday night! I was SO excited. I hadn't seen them in 7 years (gasp! only seen Eddie's solo concerts in that time) and they had not been to Dallas in over ten years. I got fan club tickets so I knew I'd have preety good seats. I've been waiting for this day for months!! When Chip got sick with gallstones, I was SO bummed and afraid I wouldn't get to go. I was excited to take Chip as he has never gone with me to a PJ concert and never seen them live. I was so sad that he couldn't go, but Rhiannon came with me. It was her first Pearl Jam experience and I think it was a good one. They are amazing live. It was awesome and our seats weren't half bad either!!
We had seats in the 4th row, right off the stage. There were literally only 3 seats better than us and Eddie's personal guests a baseball player (Sean Casey) and singer/actress (Carrie Brownstein) were in the row BEHIND us!! It was SO cool.
Hi Mike!
It doesn't get Eddie Vedder than this!!!
Perfection!! He ended up throwing the tambourine to a little boy in the row in front of us, so I couldn't complain too much. But look at that smile on "Happy guy Eddie Vedder!!" Best concert EVER! Nineteen years in the Ten Club has been totally worth it!






0 comments:
Post a Comment