
A couple weeks ago we had pictures in the Texas Bluebonnets taken by my good friend and photographer (and Matthew and Carys' mom), Rhiannon. The Texas Bluebonnets are special since they only bloom for a short time once and year and are the state flower of Texas. I've heard that they only bloom in Texas, but I'm not sure if that is 100% correct. Nevertheless, they are pretty and make a beautiful backdrop for photos.
We were WAY overdue for family photos -- the last professional ones we had taken were when Lily was 6 months old. And I am sure this will be our last as a family of 3. :) I am so happy with how they turned out! I think they are beautiful. I had a hard time choosing my favorites from the 40 images I saw (and Rhiannon had to cut them down from over 400 shots!), but I don't think I could go wrong. Now I just need to find space to frame and display them all! Oh and it should be noted that I dressed Lily, but she choose her accessories. Of course, since she had to wear her jewerly, but that is Lily and her girly ways should be documented in our photos.






























1 comments:
HEY YA'LL,
THE PICTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL... I LOVE THEM ALL...
TAKE CARE ****
LOVE AN MISS YA,
AUNT PAMI AND THE GUYS
Post a Comment