Sunday, April 17, 2011

Early Easter / My Birthday - part 2

This afternoon we went back to my parent's house for an early Easter and a late birthday celebration. Linda, Scott and Jeremy are leaving on Friday, so they won't be here on Easter Sunday -- so we just had it a week early.

Chip went to work in the morning, but came home with a little Easter basket of goodies for Lily. She was so excited. She was also pretty jazzed to be wearing her beautiful new dress that Rhiannon made for her! She couldn't stop twirling around and saying how beautiful it was!!

Right after we got to Grandma's house the Easter egg hunt began! Grandpa Bunny hid eggs all over the house and some eggs had clues inside that led to other eggs that were hidden better and harder to find.

Grandma Bunny left a Polly Pockets boat for Lily.

And an Ariel puzzle.
Checking the egg for another clue.
One of the clues led us to the egg carton in the refrigerator!

Bummer, empty egg.
"Look Daddy! Look Daddy! There's one up there!"


Sweet Cousins.

After our Easter dinner it was birthday time. Lily helped put all 34 candles on the cake.

And she helped me blow them out.
I didn't get any pictures of the presents, but I got a breast pump (that I will definitely need in a few months), a lap top lap desk (that I desperately need now) and the Spinelli book based on the story line in General Hospital! My mom know me so well! :)

1 comments:

AUNT PAMI said...

HAPPY EASTER LILY,

HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU LOOK IN YOUR NEW DRESS. I LOVE IT....

YOU ARE GETTING SO TALL...

HAVE FUN WITH AUNT LINDA, UNCLE SCOTT AND JEREMY... HUG THEM ALL FOR ME..

HUGS FOR YOU AND MAMA AND DADDY TOO....

MISS YA TOO MUCH,
LOVE AUNT PAMI