Sorry I have been a bad blogger lately. But between working from home, Lily's scheduled activities, our social schedule, errands, etc. It is hard to find free time to blog -- actually, it is impossible to find free time. And I am not one of those people who can stay up later at night to get things accomplished or wake up earlier in the morning, I really need my beauty sleep! :)
But things are good. We've had school, dance, swim lessons are going well. Chip and I have gotten out for a few dinners with friends, we took Lily to see the movie "Hop", have had play dates, shopping dates (Rhiannon and I actually took all 4 kids to lunch at Cheesecake Factory and the mall not too long ago -- it was fun, but crazy!) I haven't just fallen behind on my blog, but my picture taking as well! But the next week is filled with Easter events, so there should be tons of new photos and stories to tell!
Here are a couple pictures of my sweet girl helping me clean up. She loves to help me clean, but refuses to clean her own mess which is beyond annoying. :)
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Catching Up . . .
Posted by Vicki at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment