Tuesday morning I had my 20 week ultrasound. Since I knew there was a good chance we'd find out the sex, I brought Chip and Lily with me to the doctor's. I was trying not to get too excited since Lily was a stinker and did not cooperate during her first ultrasound to determine the sex. Thankfully, this baby is already much less stubborn than Lily and apparently it was totally obvious that we are having another baby girl!!! I was thrilled. I would have been thrilled either way, but if Chip and I got to choose the sex, we both would have chosen another girl. So we were pretty excited!! Lily was hoping for a brother, but she is pretty stoaked to have a sister too. As far as I know, everything else looked good and right on track (I don't see my doctor again until the 18th), so afterwards we all went out for breakfast to celebrate!
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
HEY LILY,
WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR NEW BABY GIRL......
I REMEMBER WHEN MY MAMA WAS GONNA HAVE A BABY.. AND IT WAS YOUR GRANDMA DENISE...
WE LOVE ALL OF YOU BUNCHES... COME SEE US.
LOVE AUNT PAMI, UNCLE ASHLEY AND SHAUN
Post a Comment