Sunday, July 22, 2012

11 Months Old

I have NO idea how it happened, but Danielle is already 11 months old.  It is mind blowing.  She is amazing and still such a happy baby, most of the time.  She has had some issues with teething, I think, that have caused some fussy spells.   And if she doesn't get what she wants you know about it -- she has no problem screaming loudly if you take the toy or food she wanted.  But overall, her personality is pretty easy going.  She is, however, much more of a handful than Lily ever was.  She is curious and likes to get into everything.  I am constantly chasing after her.  She tries to climb out of her stroller and shopping carts and highchairs -- issues I never had to deal with before.  It is fun to see her own personality emerging.  She LOVES to laugh, dance, play peek-a boo and "this little piggy."  If she ever gets fussy it is easy to make her stop and laugh by just playing peek a boo or singing to her (usually a Katy Perry song will work since that is what she is most use to).  She is a joy and such a fun little girl and I just love to watch her learn, explore and grow.  

For her 11 month pictures I got a black backdrop, but they didn't turn out very well and I don't have the time or energy to re-do them.  They work.  We'll get good pics next month anyway.  The black caused a greenish shadow on her face that I couldn't figure out how to edit out (still learning here).  But you can see how she is growing and how old she looks. 






She was having fun with the pictures.




I am in love with her crazy mop top.  It totally fits her crazy personality.



0 comments: