Sunday, July 15, 2012

More Food!

These pictures are a little out of order, but Danielle is continuing to try new foods!  I am so proud of her and me for giving them to her!!  I wasn't this adventurous with Lily.  She had her usual pancakes, grilled cheese sandwich and even ate half a piece of pizza!!!  Such a big girl!

 
She decided to take matters into her own hands with the pancake -- I had to take it away and cut it up.  She's not quite ready for this!
On Friday we met Carys, Matthew, Abby and Rhiannon for lunch and both Abby and Lily ate grilled cheese for the first time!
Yum, I think I like grilled cheese.


Lily didn't want to be left out of the eating pictures.
Eating rice at dinner.  She loves to eat rice -- all kinds of rice.  White, Mexican, etc. 


0 comments: