Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Tuesday night Chip wanted to run the sprinklers for the first time in probably over a year -- we've been on water restriction for awhile now and Tuesday is one of our allowed water days.  So I thought it would be fun to go out and play in the sprinklers for a bit.  I was fun!  Lily jumped on the trampoline in the sprinklers and turned her slide into a water slide (neither of which I got photos of) and I got the baby pool out for Danielle and she loved it!  She LOVES to splash water -- in fact, she usually floods the bathroom on bath night.

Starting out slowly . . .  getting a feel for it.



Chip having fun hosing off Lily.

Starting to splash . . .


This is so fun!







She was screaming with joy -- it was cute.






Not holding back now.  She is going for it!


All this splashing without any mess made me wish we could just bathe her in the pool.  I said this to Chip and he said, "Why can't we?" and went in to get her soap and shampoo!

It's bath time!!  We are super classy like that.



Since Lily doesn't like to be left out -- she got her bath in the backyard too!

It was fun and crazy family time!

0 comments: