This week brought even more new foods to try! I always let Lily have McDonald's after swim class, so this week Lily shared her fries with Danielle. Of course, she was a fan. I'd be worried if she didn't like McDonald's fries!! Of course, she won't get these very often. I just want her to explore and try different textures and tastes.
On Friday we went to the mall to get Lily a much needed haircut! After her appointment we got soft pretzels. I let Dani try some and she loved them -- just like her Daddy, she loves pancakes and soft pretzels!
Love that face she makes with her lips. It is a very Danielle face and she does it all the time.
This is how crazy rolls.
Wednesday (these are a little out of order), we had a playdate at Patti's house that ran late and into Danielle's dinner time. Dani decided NOT to nap that day, so she was starting to fall apart without food or sleep. So Patti, the nice Southern girl that she is, made Danielle some grits!! They were cheesy grits and Dani liked them, but didn't the finish the entire bowl.



0 comments:
Post a Comment