Friday I wore Dani out! I didn't mean to. She asked (in her little demanding way) to walk to get Lily from school instead of riding in her stroller. So I let her walk to school and back which is about a half mile walk. Then we had soccer practice and Dani and Abby ran around an open field for an hour. The big girls wanted to stay and play at the park, so we stayed another hour or so which meant more running around for Dani. Then we had an impromptu pizza party at Patti's house after soccer and play. It ended up being a later night for the girls and Dani was a disaster on Saturday morning and took a 3 hour nap the next day (twice as long as usual). But she had fun!
Walking to school.
With the big girls at the park (there were two other girls there selling lemonade)
With Abby at Patti's house -- they climbed in the ottoman after taking everything out of it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment