Saturday was another fun and busy day. Lily and I went to Ben and Maddie's birthday in the afternoon. Then we hurried home to head out for her soccer game where Lily scored a goal!!!! I didn't get any pictures, but Maggie's day was filming the game and got a video. You can see it here:
I always tell her it is not about making goals, so I didn't want to make too huge a deal about it. But I was so excited for her. She has really improved a lot this year and I am so proud of her.
After the game, Lily and I went over to Scott and Sara's house since they had a big bounce house with a slide i their back yard for Ben and Maddie all weekend! Dani stayed home to go to bed and Chip had to stay home to study. The kids bounced all night and as soon as they took a break, we went out to bounce and slide. It was a lot of fun! Lily even slept in until 9:30 on Sunday!!
Rhiannon, Sara and Me
0 comments:
Post a Comment