Thursday after school was busy with Girl Scouts activities. First was a field day with a Brownie troop. The Brownies were working on getting a patch and we were there to play games and help. I think the girl's had fun. Although, Lily was a little bored at first and her facial expression in the top picture pretty much summed up what she thought of the games.
Lily, Juliah and Sophie
I love these pictures of them running while playing some game. Lily is easy to spot too since she is in the bring pink leggings!
After field day we had our last meeting of the year. It was a special End of Year Party and Awards ceremony. It was cute, they had it set up with an Academy Awards theme complete with red carpet.
Walking down the Red Carpet to the meeting.
There was a star for each girl.
They handed out patches and pins that the girls won throughout the year as the "Awards". Lily got a patch for perfect attendance, cookie sales, etc. I even got a award for being a volunteer -- I organized the snack schedule and was the troop photographer!
After all the awards, they had a dance party and cupcakes.
Leaders Angie and Heather and the girls -- Katelyn, Courtney, Ashley, Lily, Rawan, Christina, Brianna, Sophie and Juliah.
Lily and Katelyn








0 comments:
Post a Comment