Sunday, May 12, 2013

Crazy

I feel like I say the same thing in every post -- but Dani is just so overflowing with crazy personality that she is constantly amusing me and cracking me up.  She can be frustrating, but she is just so cute and fun somehow all the screaming and tantrums are okay!   Lily has been riding her scooter to school in the morning, so her helmet has been out and Dani LOVES to wear the "ha" aka hat.  She just walks around with a huge helmet on.  I think she knows she is silly and that is why she likes to do it. 



She even had to eat lunch with the helmet on!


She put on a crown and said "preee" which means pretty.  She is right!

Kids these days are just not happy with ONE iphone to play on.
I have NO idea how she got into the shopping cart, but when I heard her yelling "help", I knew I had to bring a camera.
She LOVES the bath.  She actually gets pissed on nights we don't take a bath.  So looks so different and cute and tiny when she is wet.

0 comments: