Sunday, May 5, 2013

Morning Announcements

Every morning at Lily' school they have morning announcements that are broadcast through the school.  Kids at at the "news desk" and lead the Pledge of Allegiance, The Texas Pledge of Allegiance (YES, there is such a thing and they have to say it daily!) and the school pledge.  They also give some minor news, jokes of the day, etc before handing it over to the Principal for the major announcements.  Lily had been talking for months that her day to be on the announcements was coming.  She was SO excited, so I had to go in and watch her!  It was Landon, Avery, Lily and Josiah from her class.  Landon did the Pledge of Allegiance, Avery did the Texas Pledge and Lily did the school pledge.  She did so good and was so clear and well spoken.  I was very very proud of her.  I have it on video too!    My baby is almost done with kindergarten.  Crazy. 


0 comments: