Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gymboree

Thursday morning I took Dani to her first Gymboree class.  She had SO much fun!  It is magazine how different an experience it is from taking Lily who was much more timid and shy.  Danielle just ran out there and wanted to get into everything.  She was so cute and she had the biggest smile and screamed with joy the whole time.  I loved every second of it and can't wait for next week. 

Getting ready to go -- in her new shoes!

Taking it all in . . .
Liking what she sees!


She loved the tunnels to crawl through.



Having so much fun!

Sadly, this was her first time seeing bubbles (I am a terrible mother) and she loved them!!!  I have to get some more bubbles to blow for her at home.  She was having a blast chasing them around the room!

0 comments: