Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Big Girl

My wittle baby is growing up WAY too fast!!  But I learned a lot with Lily and I am making sure that Danielle eats the same dinners we eat -- hoping to not have the same fussy issues we had with Lily.  So far Danielle will try pretty much anything you give her and likes most of it, so we are off to a good start!   Admittedly, I haven't cooked much lately.  Our schedules don't really allow for a time where we can all eat together.  But I started cooking again.  Lily, Dani and I eat dinner around 6 and Chip just reheats it when he gets home at 7:30.  Once daylight savings hits next month, it will be easier.   I usually make the same thing -- Chicken and broccoli.  :)  Thankfully, both girls are a fan!

  
Danielle LOVES broccoli!  Almost too much, I had to part with some of mine. 
 
 Last night I got crazy and added brown rice to the mix.  She was thrilled and even stole the fork out of my hand and started to feed herself!
 Did I mention that she is growing up way too fast????



 It was just too cute, she was having too much fun!

 And this morning, she took her breakfast and started feeding herself.  I'm not ready to let my baby go!! 




1 comments:

The Martin Family said...

40Too cute! She is growing up quickly. When you look at her picture from Christmas (as you open up your blog), Dani doesn't even look anything like that anymore!