Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stinky Pits!

When Lily was a tiny baby I started tickling her under her arms while yelling "stinky pits!!".  I have NO idea where this came from, but she would laugh and laugh and laugh so I would do it over and over.  Of course I started doing it with Danielle too and she loves it just like Lily did.  Last Friday Lily came home from school tired and cranky so I just tackled her and started doing the stinky pit thing to try to relieve some of the tension and moodiness.  It totally worked!!  I ended up chasing BOTH girls around and tickling them for well over an hour.  It was SO much fun.  We all loved it and it was great how much Dani got into it and knew what was happening.  When I would be tickling Lily, Dani would jump on my back and try to get me and when it was Dani's turn to get tickled she would run away laughing and screaming.  It was a great game and we've done it a few more times since.  I love these two girls they are SO much fun!!!


0 comments: