Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Couches!!

Finally after 11 years we got new couches (well, a couch and a love seat).  Part of me (the hoarder in me who attached sentimental value to material things) was sad to get rid of my trusty red -- very trendy in 2001 -- couches.  Chip helped me pick them after we had only been dating for 6 months.  They have been through a lot!  But after 2 moves, 2 cats and 2 kids they were pretty torn up.  So we got new gray couches!  We didn't have room for a sectional in the living room, so we got a couch with a chaise and an ottoman, so two people can stretch out at once.  Lily and I are already fighting over the corner with the chaise. :)

 
 I took these with my phone, so they are not the best.  But the girls like the new couch!

 Just relaxing reading a book.

I think they are a success -- less than an hour after they arrive, Chip was passed out and Lily was very relaxed.  The tags are still on the thing!!