With the exception of Wednesday (since Dani and I had a breakfast date with Rhiannon, Abby and Patti) Lily and I walked to school every morning. It is actually a lot easier than loading the car, driving a painful 20 MPH in the school zone and dealing with traffic and all the pedestrians. Lily LOVED it and I have to admit, so did I. It is a nice way to start the day.
.jpg)
On our way on Tuesday.
Running to school on Friday!!
But, Danielle and I still drive to pick her up. It has been about 100 degrees everyday at pick up time and none of us want to walk in that -- no matter how close the school is. Once it cools off, we'll probably walk in the afternoons too. One day Dani insisted -- as Dani does by screaming -- in bringing Minnie Mouse with us to pick up.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment