We woke Lily up bright and early for our last day to take advantage of the "Magic Mornings" where we got admission an hour early. Us, and everyone else staying at the three hotels. Plus, they don't open the whole park early -- just Fantasyland and a few rides. So the lines for those rides are longer than normal. I was a little dissapointed in the special early admission.
Back on the rockets.
At 8:30 we had reservations for Breakfast with Minnie and Friends at the Plaza Inn. Earlier in the morning, Lily talked Chip into buying her an autograph book (I had said no since we already met all the princesses, but Chip didn't know that). I was glad after that she got it since she had a lot of fun getting autographs at breakfast.
Danielle grabbing Minnie's nose. Minnie was in love with Dani!
After breakfast we went to see Rosetta and Tinkerbell.
Back to Autopia -- Lily's favorite ride in both parks! This time I got to go with her (that is why there are pictures!).
She took her responsibility as a driver VERY seriously and was getting mad at me for taking pictures while she was driving. But we laughed the whole time and had so much fun.
Next we went to check out the Innovations exhibits (where the Carousel of Progress was). It is basically a museum and Lily loved it. Again, it is one of those things that I always wondered who actually went to -- the answer is Lily!
We didn't come to Disneyland to play xbox guys!
Apparently, the photo on the left is what I will look like as I age. Yikes.
Apparently, Lily turns green when she grows up. Must have something to do with the Earth's gravitational pull in the future.
Playing "Fruit Ninja" in the future house.
Playing with the dining table of the future.
Future bedroom.
With Madison -- a friend she made in Innovations and wanted to hang out with all day. They were cute and we let them play together for a while, but eventually had to go on and do our own things.
Sleeping Danielle in Innovations.
Lily wanted to head back to Toontown and I needed to feed the baby again, so we headed that way so she could play while Dani ate. The line for Mickey was short again, so she went back to say hi:
I wanted to see Mickey too, so we all went back through Mickey's house again . . .
Mickey's Chair.
5 minutes later and an outfit change for the big guy!
Inside Sleeping Beauty's Castle.
Getting her silhouette made. Danielle got one too. Chip and I have one from years ago. I can't wait to hang them all up together.
As we were (finally) eating lunch, my Aunt Karen called and she, Uncle Bob, Ari, Becky and Nick had arrived to hang out for a bit. Becky and Nick don't have passes, so they went to Downtown Disney, but it was so nice to see everyone and have them all meet Danielle. We just headed over to California Adventure and let the kids play in the Camp Wilderness area and then went on some rides in the Bug's Life Land.
Lily and Ari got along really well and Lily was so excited to have someone to hang out with. I know she loved being there with Chip and me, but she seemed to have a lot more fun with a buddy. So it was nice having Jeremy and Ari there for a bit. My family didn't stay too long, but we appreciated them driving out to say hi!
Back at Disneyland Lily and Chip went on the Alice in Wonderland ride while Danielle and I watched the lighting of the castle again . . . well, I watched, Danielle wasn't that into it.
It was a BIG deal that Lily finally went on the Alice ride. She had been wanting to the whole time, but was too scared. I was glad that she finally did it. She said Alice and Autopia were her favorite rides. I know if we had another day there, I could have gotten her to do more.
Small World at night.
Lily is addicted to churros. She has already asked where we can get churros in Texas. Looks like we'll have to take her to Sam's Club soon! :)
We were out by the Small World when it started to "snow".
Lily really really wanted to see the fireworks. It didn't work out the first two nights since she got sick and we had World of Color tickets. So I promised we'd see them tonight. We tried to get her to nap earlier in the day so she could make it to the 8:45 fireworks, but she didn't want to. Chip stopped to sit since his feet were killing him after three days of constant walking. Once Lily sat with him, it was all over and she fell asleep. I wore my babies out!!
Huge yawn!
Everyone is sleeping waiting for the fireworks (well, Danielle actually slept through the fireworks . . . and slept on the way back to the hotel, slept through dinner, slept through my shower and I finally had to wake her to put her into bed at 11pm).Finally it was time for the fireworks! And, honestly, they were worth it. It was an awesome firework show! The park was open until midnight and as much as I wanted to stay and enjoy every last second of our time there, I knew I had to get the rest of the crew home and to bed.
Our room
This may be too gross to post, but I thought it was crazy that I got a blister on the side of my toe! It was great since it didn't hurt or interfere with my walking at all being that it was on the side. We did a LOT of walking over three days!!





















1 comments:
I can't believe how much you guys fit into 3 days! Real troopers! Love all the photos and your way of telling the story. Wish we could have stayed longer and had Ari fall asleep before the fire works, too, but he was asleep in the car before we even made it home. So great to see all of you! Dani is growing so fast and Lily is 5?!! How does time go by so quickly? Much love to all of you and best wishes to Chip for a successful experience at school!
Post a Comment