Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Madison

Saturday night was Madison's (Makayla's sister) 3rd birthday party at Gymboree.  It brought back such great memories being at Gymboree. I can't wait to sign Danielle up.  Technicaly, I could take her to classes now.  But I think I'll wait until she is about a year old, when Lily is in kindergarden.  It gives us more time and I think that is about the best age to start.   Sadly, Lily didn't remember ANY of our time there-- none of the songs, dances, etc.  But she had a blast and wants to have her next birthday party at Gymboree.

 
The big kids at the party - Lily, Makayla, Carys and Matthew.


Danielle sat with Rhiannon for most of the party.  I was so glad!  Last week she cried when Beth (Rhiannon's sister) held her and she didn't want Patti to hold her at dance this week.  I was afraid she was entering that "mommy only" phase.  But she didn't mind Rhiannon!

0 comments: