I can not believe that Danielle is 5 months old. She is still such a sweet and wonderful baby that gets along pretty much anywhere. She is starting to really enjoy her toys -- especially soft animals and crinkly fabrics. She is such a joy and the perfect addition to this family. She makes us all smile constantly and we love her so very much.
I knew I had to take 5 month pictures today, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. So on a whim I grabbed some Christmas paper (that wasn't too Christmasy) for a background and then on another whim tied the red ribbon from my Tiffany boxes on her head and ta da -- we had a photo shoot going. I am pretty happy with the last minute look. (again, I know there are a lot of pictures -- but these were my favorite from the 150+ that I took!)
















1 comments:
HELLO DANIELLE,
WHAT A GOOD PHOTO SHOOT... YOU COULD BE IN THE AD'S AND ON TV... CUTIE PIE...... JUST WANT TO SQUEEZE YOU BUNCHES..
HEY LILY,
I HOPE I CAN SEE YOU SOON.... AND I WILL TRY TO BRING SOME THINGS FROM ARKANSAS FOR YOU AND DANIELLE TOO...
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS**
AUNT PAM, UNCLE ASHLEY ANS SHAUN
Post a Comment