The same night as her first cereal Chip borough down her activity saucer. I had waited to bring it out since I felt she would still sometimes drop her head and I didn't want her to get hurt. But she was ready for it and SO excited. She quickly figured out how to spin around and play with all the toys. It is SO cute, but so bittersweet. She needs to stop growing up so fast!
On Thursday morning, I busted out the Little Einstein videos. I had a webinar for work and needed to keep her entertained. She was enthralled and watched the whole video while sitting in her swing. Lily was excited to see them out when she got home from school and Lily has had fun watching them with her. Of course Lily thinks they are kinds "scary" and I don't necessarily disagree. They are interesting.
And back in the activity saucer!




1 comments:
DANIELLE,
WHAT A SWEET BABY YOU ARE... GROWING SO FAST... LOOKS LIKE YOUR HAVING FUN WATCHING THE VIDEOS....
HUGS AND LOVE,
AUNT PAMI UNCLE ASHLEY AND SHAUN
Post a Comment