Yesterday was my 33rd birthday. We didn't do anything too exciting this year since, of course, Chip had to work and Lily and Jeremy are getting a little less tolerant with all our busy activities. We are wearing the little kiddos out. Lily went to school in the morning, but before she left she made cards for her teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week. I have been trying to get her to write her name for some time now, it is a pretty simple name to write. But she is so stubborn and fights me lately whenever I try to teach her something. So I was pleasantly shocked when she proudly showed me the card she made for Ms Andrea -- with her name written in the top right corner!!!!!! She also drew a picture of herself and her teacher, which honestly, looked a little better before she kept adding to it and embellishing on it. But it is still pretty great and I am so proud of her: After school we went to my parent's house where Linda and Mom decorated with balloons and homemade signs. It was very sweet and cute:
Friday, April 16, 2010
My Birthday
..................
Since it was already 11am after Lily got home from school and I really wanted her to go down for nap at close to her normal time, we just went shopping and for lunch nearby. Jeremy and Lily got some new clothes from Grandma (on my birthday!?) and I ended up picking out a gorgeous and much needed purse that Linda and Mom bought me!!! We also got to stop at the Rocky Mountain Candy Co for an English Toffee Apple -- my FAVORITE! It was a good afternoon.
After everyone napped and Chip got out of class, we went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner.
Posted by Vicki at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment