Right after our doctor's appointment, Lily and I raced over to the neighborhood clubhouse for our playgroup Easter party. We we planning on having it at a local park, but of course rain was forecasted for this morning so we scrambled at the last minutes to secure the clubhouse. We all brought a dozen or so filled eggs (we brought play doh eggs and candy eggs) for the kids to find. Thankfully, the rain held off (actually, it never really amounted to much at all) and we were able to do the "hunt" outside after all. We had snacks and cupcakes and the kids had fun running around the clubhouse and outside. It was fun. Lily was way pissed off at me when we first got there since she wanted to have her snack immediately upon arrival. I told her we were going to look for eggs first and that there would be candy in them, but she was still not happy. So she was protesting and mad and didn't really get into the egg hunt. But we have another Easter playgroup party tomorrow with the whole neighborhood gang from our old group at the same place, so hopefully she is in a better mood then. I'll give her snacks on the way over. :)
Friday, April 2, 2010
Playgroup Easter Party
Posted by Vicki at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I really love how honest you are in your posts about Lily's moods! You are right, you won't forget it and it's really nice that you have such a great record of it! I will try to update my blog tomorrow. I had a great week with Katie and Brady in Phoenix followed by the past week here with them. Jeff and Emma joined us on Tues and we spent Wed and Thurs at Calif Adv and Disneyland. Whew! Worn out!
Post a Comment