Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Playing Around At The Course

After the Bluebonnets we headed over to the golf course to ride carts.

I LOVE that little face.

This face is pretty frickin' cute too!


They are tearing out the pools (since no one used them) to add an outdoor venue for weddings.

So I thought I'd post the "during" photos to have for when it is all done and pretty again.



She just needs to grow a little bit taller and she will be good to go and driving around that place like a crazy woman.

This is what happens when you leave your baby with Aunt Vicki! :)
I figured the little man needed a nice cool Texas beer.

Or maybe he'd prefer a Bud?
(photo by Lily -- Great job, Lily!!)


It is kinda hard to see, but silly Lily has two fingers up as if she is flashing a peace sign to the camera. I really hope she didn't pick up that annoying habit of Chip's! :) It was pretty hilarious though!
Jeremy and Lily are holding hands. Sweet.


0 comments: