This afternoon was the family picnic/fundraiser for Lily's school. Chip got away from work for a couple hours and we brought my Mom with us too. It was a nice event at a local elementary school with pizza and drinks, games, a bouncy slide, a DJ and of course the big silent auction. Our golf basket was one of the top earners, but there were a lot of really nice baskets there. I only bid on one thing (actually I didn't even bid on it, my friend Jennifer, Makayla's mom, did and I split the cost with her) and we won! A lunch at McDonalds for Lily and Makayla with their teachers, Ms. Andrea and Ms. Melinda. I know Lily is going to LOVE this. She adores her teachers. In fact, we spent the majority of the day following her teachers around or looking for them! When we weren't chasing her teachers we were chasing her best friends, Matthew and Carys. I think Lily was a little overwhelmed at times since she doesn't do as well at large functions with a lot of people, but she had fun!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Preschool Picnic
Posted by Vicki at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment