Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Texas Bluebonnets

It is that time of year again and the Texas Bluebonnets are in bloom. They are the state flower and a pretty big deal here. Most people go out and have professional photos shoots with the flowers, but I just brought Lily down to a random patch to try to get some good pictures. The photos are not that great since she was so not in a cooperative mood, but at least we tried and are sorta acting like Texans. :)


Linda and Jeremy


My little rebel was dying to pick a flower, but that is SO illegal here!

I do love this photo of her running through the field.










You can tell here that the other photos involved some creative shots and editing to cut out the alley way and power lines. :)

1 comments:

YAH-YAH said...

HEY***

PRECIOUS PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! JUST LOVE THEM.... I GUESS WE DO NOT HAVE BLUE BELLS, AS I CANNOT REMEMBER SEEING THEM... BEAUTIFUL............

HAPPY BELATED B-DAY.. AND NOW YOU ARE 33**** PLEASE FORGIVE ME... I AM SLOWER THAN USUAL...

LAST NITE... UNCLE ASHLEY AND I AND OUR 2 FRIENDS WERE DOING OUR TAXES AT 8:30PM... THAT IS THE LATEST WE HAVE EVER DONE THEM... THANK GOD WE GET $$$$ BACK... I DID HAVE ALL THE STUFF OUT AND READY FOR HIM TO PUT IN.. WE FILED ON THE COMPUTER AGAIN..

SO SORRY TO HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SEE ALL OF YOU. YOU CANNOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH I MISS YA'LL.... PLEEEEEEEEEASE COME TO SEE US SOON...................

LOVE AN MISS YA,
AUNT PAMI