This morning Lily, my Mom and I went to check out historic downtown McKinney. We've been meaning to go for awhile, but never got around to it. It is a really cute preserved downtown area full of shops and places to eat. Most of the stores are antique shops, with a few boutiques here and there. I didn't plan on buying anything, but I ended up getting some new valances for the family room -- something I have been meaning to do since we moved in, but never found the right ones! We also ate lunch at a cute little cafe while we were there. It was a nice way to spend the morning/afternoon.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
McKinney
On the way home we stopped at a Texas themed furniture store. I have been wanting to get some tin or iron stars to hang about the entertainment center for some time now. Buying the new valances really inspired me to finally get some stars too. Of course being in Texas stars are not all that hard to find!! So we stopped here:
Posted by Vicki at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment