Today was another busy and fun day! First, Lily and I went to visit one of my very best friends, Michelle, and her daughter Alyson. Lily was SO excited to see them! Usually, it takes Lily a little while to warm up to people, especially those she hasn't seen in nearly a year -- but with Michelle and Alyson, she was ready to play from the get-go! However, before they could play, we walked to a yummy nearby crepe cafe for breakfast!!

Alyson & Lily waiting for their food.

Michelle & Alyson with their delicious (and nutritious) breakfast! :) Well, at least Michelle and I had apples in ours, so fruit is good!

Heading back to their place. Alyson got to ride her bike to breakfast!

Tyring on Alyson's ruby slippers.

The four girls!

Then we had a fun dance party while listening to Lily's new favorite song by Pink!

Lily dancing and laughing at Alyson

Dancing with Michelle

They took turns reading books and Alyson was nice enough to give Lily a fun ladybug book to take home (and a bracelet!!) Thanks Alyson!

Sadly, we had to leave. We had so much fun with them and I hated to say good-bye, but Lily was tired! She passed out only a few blocks away from their house!!! I purposely got stuck in traffic (took one freeway over another) to allow her time to sleep and then drove around some when I got back to Downey. She got about an hour in, but that was her only nap of the day and boy was she tired this evening!

After we got home, Aunt Linda, Uncle Scott and Murphy came over to play!

I was meeting my friend Jill for a quick dinner later, so I gave Lily an early bath!


Looking out the window with Murphy.
After our dinner, Jill came in to say a quick Hi to Lily before it was time for Lily to go to bed -- she has another big day tomorrow!

Dad came home from China tonight and Scott was nice enough to go and get him at the airport -- here are Linda and Murphy waiting for them to get back.
................
I can't believe that tomorrow is our last full day in California. While it seems like we have been here already for more than a week, we have had such a good time!
1 comments:
HEY**********
WHAT A WHIRLWIND AND EXCITING TRIP.... AND FAST!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SURE THOUGH THAT DADDY IS COUNTING THE HOURS TIL HIS GIRLS COME HOME.... :)
THE BATH PICTURES BROUGHT BACK MANY MEMORIES... OF YOU, VICKI AND SHAUN, AND ALSO WHEN POOH AND I WERE LITTLE. MY MAMA, LILY'S GREAT GRANDMA (EMILY) WAS WASHING MY HAIR IN THE SINK, AND MADE IT GO UP STRAIGHT UP, AND DENISE SCREAMED AND SCREAMED. COURSE I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AND WANTED TO MAKE HER SCREAM AGAIN...
WE ARE PRAYING FOR A GOOD REST OF THE TRIP AND FOR ALL TO GO SMOOTH ON YOUR FLIGHT HOME....
P.S. UNCLE ASHLEY CANNOT WAIT TIL HE CAN SHOOT WITH LILY!!!!!
LOVE AUNT PAMI
Post a Comment