This morning after Gymboree we picked up Lily's photos from her 2 year photo shoot!
This is the best one
You can tell by the blurry hand, that she was not holding still at all which made it nearly impossible to get a decent pictureBut I think it is cute because she was being so silly.
She was having too much fun playing with the tulle -- and notice the hair bow has been ripped out.
.............................
We're leaving tomorrow morning and I can't find my portable card reader for my camera and my parent's brought their printer with the photo card slots here to TX, so I am not sure if I will be able to access my photos very often from CA -- but there will be tons of posts when we get back!

3 comments:
I LOVE the two year photos! Can't wait to see you guys next week. Sorry that Chip can't come.
Cute cute cute!!!!
Have fun in CA! wish you could come up here!!!
Amy
HEY THERE,
HOW ADORABLE THE PICTURES CAME OUT.................
PRAYING ALL OF YOU HAVE A SAFE AND SUPER FUN TRIP.... AN NO ALLERGIES OR BEING SICK....
HUGS N LOVE AUNT PAMI
Post a Comment