Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Mellow Day & Old Friends

Today was a much more relaxing day, which was good because I think we all needed it!! In the morning, one of my best friends from High School (who I hadn't seen in like 10 years) stopped by for a visit since she too was in town for spring break!! It was so great to see Hillary and catch up! Hopefully it is not another 10 years before I see her again.
We took Lily to the park nearby -- here Hilary is entertaining Lily by running her around the circle at the fire pit! Lily loved it!
.....................
Then in the afternoon my sister came over and we all hung out and played at home for the rest of the day! It was nice to just have some fun bonding time and not be running all around So Cal!

Lily and Linda spent literally hours playing McDonald's. Here Lily is serving Linda . . .
And now it is Linda's turn to serve Lily!

A lovely duet at the piano

Kickin it watching TV!
...............
In the evening I went out to dinner with my oldest friend Jenni (we have know each other since we were 5, I think). I always have fun with Jenni, so it was nice hanging out! Unfortunately we were too busy gossiping and eating and I didn't snap a picture of her to document the event in my blog!! I will get you next time, Jen, I promise! :) Lily stayed home with Linda, Scott and my Mom and ate her first In-N-Out burger. Apparently she loved it and ate the whole thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI****

I LOVE THE MCDONALDS!!!! SO CUTE... :)

HEY IS BOBS BIGBOY OPEN?? GET ANY SEES CANDY?? THOSE LOLLIPOPS ARE SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD... AND CANNOT FORGET ONE OF MY OTHER FAVS... PETE'S PATIO** AND DID YOU DRIVE BY DACOSTA ST ? ... I WONDER IF ANYONE IS LIVING AT GRANDMA AND GRANDPA'S PLACE...

SO GLAD LILY IS LOVING THE VACATION AND ALL THE PEOPLE.. SHES A REAL TROOPER....

LOVE YA LOTS,
AUNT PAM

The LT's Wifey said...

i am so okay with the no picture thing of me! however the pics of lily and aly are so cute! wish sasha was old enough to join in the girlie-fest! maybe next time! i am so glad we got together!

Mrs. Jones said...

Good to see you too!

P.S. Those beach pics were so worth the trip:)