Sunday, October 25, 2009

Candy & Rain Boots

I am SO glad that we went to both the Arboretum and pumpkin patch last Monday because it has been pouring rain since about 7pm last night! It has been one of the wettest Octobers on record -- we have already gotten close to 10 inches this month alone! So today, Chip gets to complete some items on his to do list around the house and relax. We did make a trip to Sam's Club this morning to get some supplies for our Halloween party on Saturday and for some reason that is a big treat for Chip -- he loves warehouse stores (so strange to me). :)

Here are some random photos of Lily from Saturday night checking out her loot from the Halloween party:

Popcorn Ball
I don't think I've ever had a popcorn ball before -- it was yummy.


Candy necklace (and bracelet that I accidentally cut out of the shot).

She finally got to wear her new rain boots today when we went shopping. Of course they were heavy and hard to walk in and she wasn't too happy, but she looked cute!

Today (so far) has been a much better day than yesterday. She was in a terrible mood yesterday and had some of the worst tantrums I'd ever seen. It was a long and difficult day. I'm not sure what sparked it, but she did have some Halloween candy in the morning and then kinda fell apart. She doesn't usually eat much candy, and I'm not sure if it even had anything to do with it, but I am keeping the rest of the candy far far away!!

0 comments: